close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

PayPal - Fast Secure Checkout - Transaction Not Completed

Thread began 10/03/2009 11:05 am by kwkistler147744 | Last modified 9/17/2013 8:46 am by Jason Byrnes | 10324 views | 10 replies |

kwkistler147744

PayPal - Fast Secure Checkout - Transaction Not Completed

I'm using PowerStore 2 for www.myfengshuidepot.com/

I have double checked my PayPal API Credentials for the API Username, API Password and Signature that are correct. Also I have updated all (3) three PowerStore 2: Support Fixes. Could it be because I have not email the USPS Internet Customer Care Center (ICCC) so they will switch my profile to allow access to the production server and will provide you with the production URLs. PayPal payment will not complete it kicks back to:

checkout_failure.php?shipping=fail

with the following message:

Transaction Not Completed

We're sorry
Your transaction could not be completed. Either your credit card information or billing address has problems and cannot be processed
Please return to checkout and try again.

Here are my WA_Globals.php Settings:

<?php
$WAGLOBAL_Root_URL = "http://www.myfengshuidepot.com/";
$WAGLOBAL_Site_Name = "My Feng Shui Depot";
$WAGLOBAL_Address = "4609 Convoy St";
$WAGLOBAL_City = "San Diego";
$WAGLOBAL_State = "CA";
$WAGLOBAL_Zip = "92111";
$WAGLOBAL_Country = "US";
$WAGLOBAL_GoogleAPIKey = "ABQ***************S8Q";
$WAGLOBAL_localRoot = "/";
$WAGLOBAL_remoteRoot = "/";

// Shipping Settings
$WAGLOBAL_Shipping_Enabled = true;

$WAGLOBAL_Shipping = 3;

// USPS Shipping Settings
$WAGLOBAL_USPS_User = "*************"; // get this when you sign up for API access
$WAGLOBAL_USPS_Server = "https://secure.shippingapis.com/ShippingAPI.dll";
$WAGLOBAL_USPS_ShipType = "PRIORITY";
$WAGLOBAL_USPS_IntShipType = "Airmail Parcel Post";

$WAGLOBAL_Gateway = 1;
$WAGLOBAL_Test_Mode = false;

//PayPal Settings
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Sandbox = "false";
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_User = "************.com";
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Password = "KEY************";
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Signature = "AFc****************GVH";

//Authorize.net Settings
$WAGLOBAL_Authnet_Sandbox = "false";
$WAGLOBAL_Authnet_login = "";
$WAGLOBAL_Authnet_tran_key = "";

// Tax Setting
$WAGLOBAL_TaxRate = 8.75;
$WAGLOBAL_TaxState = "CA";
?>

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

To debug the cause of the checkout failure, add the following code to the checkout_filure.php page:

php:
<?php

if(!session_id()) session_start(); 
echo(
"PayPal Full Request :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["PP_DirectPayment_postedValues"])?$_SESSION["PP_DirectPayment_postedValues"]:""."</code><br /><br />");
echo(
"Paypal Full Response :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["PP_DirectPayment"])?$_SESSION["PP_DirectPayment"]:""."</code><br /><br />");
echo(
"USPS Full Request :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullRequest"])?$_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullRequest"]:""."</code><br /><br />");
echo(
"USPS Full Response :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullResponse"])?$_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullResponse"]:""."</code><br /><br />");
?>

This will return the response from paypal so we can determine what may be going wrong.

warrenphillips25336771Beta Tester

I have the same error

I have the same error this is the message from the debug I have removed all my details and made them into ** to protect myself.

PayPal Full Request :
millionsofdreams1_api1.yahoo.comSNYA78GUYB9QHZAAAFcWxV21C7fd0v3bYYYRCpSSRl31AUPVFlLrRCloo4lNXvyi5NwYY2Fq2.20Sale0.600.6WebAssist.eCartPHP.Pro.DPRound multi coloured acrylic beads0.328warren16 ******** roaddentonN/Am**7**GB********Visa4547********587**2011verifiedwarrenphillipswarr*****@googlemail.comGB
16 ******roaddentonN/AGBGBm3****0798557******
45479.67.51.143a45284ae5300305e977c9b8dc91a05c2Paypal Full Response :
AFcWxV21C7fd0v3bYYYRCpSSRl31AUPVFlLrRCloo4lNXvyi5NwYY2Fq2009-10-06T21:48:02ZFailure95aa24449b720Invalid ConfigurationThis transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.10501Error2.200000000.60USPS Full Request :
USPS Full Response

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

The error message is:
This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration

Is you PayPal account a US or Canadian Account?

PayPalDirect Payments will only work with US and Canadian paypal accounts.

If your account is not a US or Canadian account, you will only be able to process payments through Express Checkout.

warrenphillips25336771Beta Tester

ok

is this just the way you coded it or paypal??? about time when you developed these solutions you think of your customers in the uk and the rest of the world, uk is also a huge part of your customer base

kwkistler147744

Error Message on checkout_failure.php page

PayPal Full Request :
Paypal Full Response :
USPS Full Request :
API=RateV3&XML=PRIORITY1002220008105Flat Rate BoxREGULARUSPS Full Response :
80040b1a API Authorization failure. RateV3 is not a valid API name for this protocol. UspsCom::DoAuth

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

This is a limitation of Paypal Direct Payments, it will not work with UK Accounts.

For customers in the UK, you can Use Authorize.net as the payment gateway or use payPal Express.

For the USPS error:
API Authorization failure

you need to contact USPS to have them upgrade your account for use on the production rate lookup server. After signing up for an account, you need to contact them to have it verified on the production server before it can be used.

kwkistler147744

how do I test and integrate USPS Web Tools

How do I test before moving to the USPS production server?

Here is the info they provide after signing up.

Your Web Tools User ID, shown above, is required to test and integrate USPS Web Tools APIs.* With this ID, you may begin sending calls to the test server.* Depending on the API, the address to the test server is either ShippingAPITest.dll or ShippingAPITest.dll.* Use this information in combination with your User ID and your XML string to send a request to the USPS servers.* For more details, refer to the programming guides (located at webtools) for the specific API you are integrating.

A sample test request would look like: "http://testing.shippingapis.com/ShippingAPITest.dll?API=[API_Name]&XML=[XML_String_containing_User_ID]"

When you have completed your testing, email the USPS Internet Customer Care Center (ICCC).* They will switch your profile to allow you access to the production server and will provide you with the production URLs.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

The USPS Testing server:
ShippingAPITest.dll

Does not use the V3 API that is used by the production server.

Using the rate Look up, there really is no reason to use the test server. it is only performing a rate look up, not actually scheduling the package pickup.

Gizza372666

paypal express

Hi Jason,
I have the same problem in UK and when I changed the settings to paypal express and added the code you had above I received blank fields:
PayPal Full Request :
Paypal Full Response :
USPS Full Request :
USPS Full Response :
I checked the API username, password and fingerprint but still nothing.
I used power store before and I had no problems however this is the first time I use a paypal pro account.
Can you please help me?
Thanks

Hi Jason, its ok fixed.
I just cancelled the API and created a new one. Now it works!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...